Terms & Conditions
Use of Site
- Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us;
- Introduce to the Site or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system;
- Impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of Pirona
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
- Tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities; or
- Collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
Although it’s not essential to have an account to shop at Pirona as you can checkout as a guest, but registering with us will allow you to:
- Track your order and review past purchases
- Build a personal Wish List and share it
- Reserve items and join waiting lists
- Shop without entering your address details
- Manage your address book and email settings
- Return pieces easily online
Additional Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the applicable features on the Site:
(a) Returns – Shall be as determined by the “Returns Policy”
(b) Shipping – Shall be as determined by the “Shipping Policy”
(c) Emails and Postings. The Site may provide registered customers with the ability to send email messages to others and to post messages on the Site. You are solely responsible for your account, password, profile, messages, notes, text, information, opinions, ideas and any other content you post, upload, submit, publish, or display (hereinafter “post”) on or through the Site, or transmit to or share with other customer (collectively, the “Member Content”). Any Member Content that is posted will not be treated as confidential. Pirona has the right but not the obligation to monitor and decline, edit, or remove (without notice) all or any portion of any Member Content for any reason or no reason. If Pirona chooses at any time, in its sole discretion, to monitor Member Content, it still has no responsibility for the Member Content or for the conduct of the Member posting Member Content or to edit or remove any Member Content, except in compliance to Copyright Issues. If you are involved in a dispute with one or more Members of Pirona, you release Pirona (including its officers, directors, affiliates, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind arising out of or in any way connected to any dispute.
Under no circumstance shall any disclosure of any member content to Pirona be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation or attribution. by submitting any member content to or through Pirona, you represent and warrant that all your member content will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights. you represent and warrant that no member content will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. you are and shall remain solely responsible for your member content. You represent and warrant to Pirona that Pirona is free to use the member content, and implement any suggestions contained therein, if it so desires, as provided or as modified by Pirona, without obtaining permission or license from any third party and without any compensation to you.
Accuracy of content; Limitations on quantity
Excluding Member Content, the information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable.
We reserve the right to:
(i) revoke any stated offer;
(ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and
(iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law.) We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it subject to the terms of our return policy.